From: Reini Urban
Subject: clisp gdi works again
Finally I continued with some lisp hacking and revived Dan Stanger's gdi
module for clisp.
=> access to all windows gdi32.dll functions.

It's mostly autogenerated from the headers, and the existing simple
examples do work fine for now.
Just case-sensitivity is a bit hard to implement for me.

http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/publ/cygwin/release/clisp/gdi-0.2.tar.bz2

Maybe someone is interested to help. There are not that many free
Win32 GUI libs out there. Now with clisp's :SCRIPT option I see many
exciting possibilities.

I'm also working on the outstanding cygwin mmap() problem to bring in
generational garbage collection to cygwin. Probably just a matter of
proper 64k alignment in spvw.d.
--
Reini Urban
http://phpwiki.org/  http://murbreak.at/