From: Jonathon McKitrick
Subject: Extracting file summaries from CL source
From: Pascal Bourguignon
Subject: Re: Extracting file summaries from CL source
"Jonathon McKitrick" <···········@bigfoot.com> writes:

> Norvig, p. 891 says some tools can extract file headers from lisp code
> headers to show module/project layout.  I'm sure this could be done
> with elisp, but before I dig into it, I thought I'd ask if anyone knew
> of an existing tool that does this.

See: http://www.informatimago.com/develop/lisp/index.html
The package summary in the boxes is extracted automatically from the sources.

See GENERATE-SUMMARY in: http://darcs.informatimago.com/local/darcs/public/lisp/common-lisp/make-depends.lisp

There are a ton of such tools, like Albert or cldoc to cite only two.

THIS IS A 100% MATTER PRODUCT: In the unlikely event that this
merchandise should contact antimatter in any form, a catastrophic
explosion will result.