From: Tim Bradshaw
Subject: Assistance with migrating from LW defsystem to ASDF
I need to do this for some fairly large systems - I need to keep them
alive, and we can't justify a LW licence any more (this is *not* to be
taken to mean that LW is expensive, it's not, it's just more than we
can justify for something that's a long way from what we normally do
now).

Has anyone done this, and more to the point does anyone have any advice
/ war stories from doing it?  Is ASDF even the right tool to choose?

Thanks

--tim
From: Paolo Amoroso
"Tim Bradshaw" <··········@tfeb.org> writes:

> Has anyone done this, and more to the point does anyone have any advice
> / war stories from doing it?  Is ASDF even the right tool to choose?

I'm afraid not, but you might find these ASDF-related tools and
extensions useful:

  ASDF-Binary-Locations
  http://www.cl-user.net/asp/libs/asdf-binary-locations

  ASDF-System-Connections