From: Jimka
Subject: tree widget
I'm looking at the elisp code for the tree widget which is included
in slime 2.0.   tree-widget.el

Does anyone have examples of how to use this to represent a function
definition hierarchy (which might possibly be recursive) or a class
hierarchy?

-jim

From: Jimka
Subject: Re: tree widget
seems slime 2.0 has a class-browser written useing the tree-widget,
but it does not seem to do anything as far as i can tell.  it simply
displays a single class name and none of its child or parent classes.

slime-browse-classes

-jim

From: Lars Rune Nøstdal
Jimka wrote:
> seems slime 2.0 has a class-browser written useing the tree-widget,
> but it does not seem to do anything as far as i can tell.  it simply
> displays a single class name and none of its child or parent classes.
>
> slime-browse-classes

This works here:

* M-x slime-browse-classes
* sequence <enter>
* then <enter> again to expand the displayed class
* then move with arrow keys and press <enter> to expand/collapse
* then the key q to close the browser

I'm not sure how one navigates upwards from the supplied class. This
was done using latest CVS of Slime.

--
mvh, Lars Rune Nøstdal
http://lars.nostdal.org/