From: Lars Brinkhoff
Subject: CL history nuggets?
This is probably not very Lisp related, but in case someone is
interested in the history of Common Lisp, there may be some
information in this paper I stumbled across.  I haven't seen it
referenced anywhere else.

CL-related stuff seems to start on page 14:

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m4035/is_n4_v39/ai_16987482/pg_14
From: Tayssir John Gabbour
Subject: Re: CL history nuggets?
Lars Brinkhoff wrote:
> This is probably not very Lisp related, but in case someone is
> interested in the history of Common Lisp, there may be some
> information in this paper I stumbled across.  I haven't seen it
> referenced anywhere else.
>
> CL-related stuff seems to start on page 14:
>
> http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m4035/is_n4_v39/ai_16987482/pg_14

Looks like they're tacitly referencing their earlier paper "Knee-jerk
Anti-LOOPism and other E-mail Phenomena":
http://ccs.mit.edu/papers/CCSWP150.html

(I just had a few seconds to look at it though.. maybe I'm saying
something either wrong or terribly obvious.)

Tayssir