From: Eivind L. Rygge
Subject: RSS2 parser?
Hi!

I have installed Kevin Rosenberg's cl-rss 0.1.1 (on Debian/Kubuntu),
but this library only has support for RSS version 0.9x.  Does anybody
know if there is a (free software) RSS lib with support for e. g. RSS
version 2.0?

Eivind L. Rygge

--
- someone needs to create a nano robot who enjoys the stuff found in
  bathrooms

(seen in a discussion on slashdot.org about bathroom cleaning)
From: Paolo Amoroso
Subject: Re: RSS2 parser?
······@lennart.zapto.org (Eivind L. Rygge) writes:

> but this library only has support for RSS version 0.9x.  Does anybody
> know if there is a (free software) RSS lib with support for e. g. RSS
> version 2.0?

This tool might help:

  xml-emitter
  http://www.cl-user.net/asp/libs/xml-emitter