From: Gary Wessle
Subject: error loading files
Hi

I am getting this error when loading a function called aima-all
the error which is about

** - Continuable Error
DEFUN/DEFMACRO(KILL): #<PACKAGE POSIX> is locked

not sure what must be done to fix this.

thank you

[2]> (aima-load 'all)
;; Loaded file /home/gary/aima/agents/test-agents.lisp
;; Loaded file /home/gary/aima/agents/environments/basic-env.lisp
;; Loaded file /home/gary/aima/agents/environments/grid-env.lisp
;; Loaded file /home/gary/aima/agents/environments/vacuum.lisp
** - Continuable Error
DEFUN/DEFMACRO(KILL): #<PACKAGE POSIX> is locked
If you continue (by typing 'continue'): Ignore the lock and proceed
The following restarts are also available:
SKIP           :R1      skip (DEFUN KILL # ...)
STOP           :R2      stop loading file /home/gary/aima/agents/environments/wumpus.lisp
ABORT          :R3      ABORT
Break 1 [3]> (bye)

From: Gary Wessle
Subject: Re: error loading files
do I need to unlock the package poxis, something like this?
(without-package-lock() POXIS) inorder to fix this problem.

thanks
From: Bill Atkins
Gary Wessle <······@yahoo.com> writes:

> do I need to unlock the package poxis, something like this?
> (without-package-lock() POXIS) inorder to fix this problem.
>
> thanks

It's POSIX, not POXIS.  If you look at the output CLISP gave, you'll
see that typing "continue" will disregard the lock and let you proceed.

Just for future reference, without-package-lock is not used the way
you use it in your sample.

Bill