From: Erik Enge
Subject: common-lisp.net now with Trac.
Project administrators may now request[1] Trac for their projects. Read
more about how it's configured[2], see the official Trac homepage[3] or
view projects at common-lisp.net which currently use[4] Trac.

Feedback welcome, as always, at clo-devel (at) common-lisp (dot) net.

Thanks,
Erik.

[1] email admin (at) common-lisp (dot) net
[2] http://common-lisp.net/trac-intro.shtml
[3] http://www.edgewall.com/trac/
[4] http://trac.common-lisp.net/
From: Julian Stecklina
Subject: Re: common-lisp.net now with Trac.
"Erik Enge" <·········@gmail.com> writes:

> Project administrators may now request[1] Trac for their projects. Read
> more about how it's configured[2], see the official Trac homepage[3] or
> view projects at common-lisp.net which currently use[4] Trac.
>
> Feedback welcome, as always, at clo-devel (at) common-lisp (dot) net.

Way to go! I guess this will be very helpful for the projects that use
it.

Regards,
--
Julian Stecklina

"I object to doing things that computers can do." - Olin Shivers