From: Larry Clapp
Subject: Apparently PG is branching out ...
> Dear Amazon.com Customer,
>
>  As someone who has purchased books by Paul Graham, you might like
>  to know that "Introduction to Political Concepts" will be released
>  in paperback soon. You can pre-order your copy by following the
>  link below.
>
>  Introduction to Political Concepts
>   John Hoffman, Paul Graham

;)

From: Eli Gottlieb
Subject: Re: Apparently PG is branching out ...
Larry Clapp wrote:
>>Dear Amazon.com Customer,
>>
>> As someone who has purchased books by Paul Graham, you might like
>> to know that "Introduction to Political Concepts" will be released
>> in paperback soon. You can pre-order your copy by following the
>> link below.
>>
>> Introduction to Political Concepts
>>  John Hoffman, Paul Graham
>

> ;)

Not good.  What does PG know about politics that, say, you or I don't?

--
The science of economics is the cleverest proof of free will yet
constructed.
From: Bill Atkins
Eli Gottlieb <···········@gmail.com> writes:

> Larry Clapp wrote:
>>>Dear Amazon.com Customer,
>>>
>>> As someone who has purchased books by Paul Graham, you might like
>>> to know that "Introduction to Political Concepts" will be released
>>> in paperback soon. You can pre-order your copy by following the
>>> link below.
>>>
>>> Introduction to Political Concepts
>>>  John Hoffman, Paul Graham
>> ;)
>>
> Not good.  What does PG know about politics that, say, you or I don't?
>
> --
> The science of economics is the cleverest proof of free will yet
> constructed.

This is a different Paul Graham.
From: Raffael Cavallaro
On 2006-04-02 14:39:19 -0400, Bill Atkins <············@rpi.edu> said:

> This is a different Paul Graham.

Clearly. I got this email as well and just laughed - if you've ever
bought a Paul Graham book from Amazon when you browse there they'll
suggest books by other Paul Grahams - its a fairly common name after
all.
From: Eli Gottlieb
Bill Atkins wrote:

>>>;)
>>>

>>Not good.  What does PG know about politics that, say, you or I don't?
>>
>>--
>>The science of economics is the cleverest proof of free will yet
>>constructed.
>

> This is a different Paul Graham.
Good.

From: David Steuber