From: Vagif Verdi
Subject: LISA: with-inference-engine instantiation
I'm trying to use with-inference-engine for creating new instance of
inference engine.
But new instance of engine is empty (no rules, no contexts). This is
not convenient to recreate all contexts and rules every time for new
engine.
How can I copy existing engine, populated with all the rules and
contexts instead of creating empty one ?

I found copy-network function in rete.lisp
But it is giving me error:  There's no context named:
CONTEXT-DISTRIBUTION
when I try this:

(let ((my-engine (lisa::copy-network (current-engine))))
      (print "done")
      )

I'd appreciate example of using with-inference-engine in
multiprocessing environment.

From: David E. Young
Subject: Re: LISA: with-inference-engine instantiation
I think what you're asking for is a clone operation for RETE instances,
and I don't think Lisa has this capability. LISA::COPY-NETWORK is an
unexported function that is likely stale, given recent work on
contexts. You'll probably have to create your RETE instances and load
rules into each of them.

david
From: Vagif Verdi
I figired it out.
I put all rules and contexts into one function init-rules.
Works good.