From: Emre Sevinc
Subject: Ideas for M.A. thesis in Cognitive Science
After taking tons of linguistics, AI, pyschology, cognitive psychology,
and philosophy courses, now I'm in the position of
starting to write a master thesis.

However I still couldn't make up my mind on what to
study exactly. I wish to do something in the intersection
of comp. sci./philosophy or comp.sci./cognitive psychology.

I'd appreciate if people would provide some interesting
ideas/topics suitable for master thesis research. The more
specific the better. I also work as a professional programmer
so I intend to do some kind of study in which using
computers can be beneficial to understand some aspects
of cognitive science. (HCI is one of those fields however
as I said before, be it HCI or some other field I need
to find some specific topic/question to start).

Maybe someone can help in some way.

Thanks in advance.

--
Emre Sevinc

eMBA Software Developer         Actively engaged in:
http:www.bilgi.edu.tr           http://ileriseviye.org
http://www.bilgi.edu.tr         http://fazlamesai.net
Cognitive Science Student       http://cazci.com
http://www.cogsci.boun.edu.tr