From: 83
Subject: How do I create an image?
How do I dump out an image -- an executable file that contains all the
code that has been loaded so far...... How do I create this image?   I
use CLisp version 2.35.

From: Bruce Nagel
Subject: Re: How do I create an image?
On 2005-09-15, 83 <················@gmail.com> wrote:
> How do I dump out an image -- an executable file that contains all the
> code that has been loaded so far...... How do I create this image?   I
> use CLisp version 2.35.

In CLISP, the command SAVEINITMEM saves an image, and you can specify
the filename you want it to have as well:

e.g. (saveinitmem "/home/user/testingimage.mem")

If you don't give it a filename it defaults to 'lispinit.mem'.

To start CLISP with the image loaded, use the -M command-line argument:

clisp -M testingimage.mem

N.B. CLISP images created under one version of CLISP are not compatible with
different CLISP versions.

Bruce
From: Bruce Nagel
On 2005-09-15, 83 <················@gmail.com> wrote:
> How do I dump out an image -- an executable file that contains all the
> code that has been loaded so far...... How do I create this image?   I
> use CLisp version 2.35.

Or I could just point you to the -right- place:

http://clisp.cons.org/impnotes.html#image

Bruce