From: David Hodge
Subject: Mcclim - package EXTERNAl FORMAT
Hi all,

I am trying to install mcclim and am running into a missing package
called external-format.  I am wondering if anyone knows where I might
get it - the regular google searches have failed me for once.

Thanks
From: Robert Strandh
Subject: Re: Mcclim - package EXTERNAl FORMAT
David Hodge <·····@hodge.id.au> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to install mcclim and am running into a missing package
> called external-format.  I am wondering if anyone knows where I might
> get it - the regular google searches have failed me for once.

You probably don't want it.  It is needed only by code that was
written as a proof of concept, and which is now broken.  This code is
unfortunately selected by the reader conditional +unicode, which now
seems like a bad idea.  The easiest fix for you problem is to make
sure that :unicode is not in your features list.
--
Robert Strandh