From: Pascal Costanza
Subject: [ANN] ContextL v0.1
Hi everyone,

I have just released ContextL 0.1 at
http://common-lisp.net/project/closer/contextl.html

Major changes:

- There were unnecesarry &allow-other-keys declarations in some places
which didn't buy anything but removed some useful runtime checks. (In
the ContextL presentation in Munich, I was able to say
:layered-accessors instead of :layered-accessor, and this was indeed
caused by unnecessary &allow-other-keys declarations.)

- The naming convention for methods on layered functions has been
removed. Instead, one can now say define-layered-method, which is in
fact now the preferred way to define layered methods. (Thanks to Bjoern
Lindberg and Thomas F. Burdick for insisting!)

- It's now possible to say with-inactive-layers. This was one of the
most requested features at this young age of ContextL. Thanks to Thomas
F. Burdick, Peter Herth, Boern Lindberg and Jim Newton for helping me
out with finding a good name for that construct. ;)

Cheers,
Pascal

--
OOPSLA'05 tutorial on generic functions & the CLOS Metaobject Protocol
++++ see http://p-cos.net/oopsla05-tutorial.html for more details ++++