From: Geoff Cant
Subject: Wellington Common Lisp Meetup
Hi all, Robert Strandh
(http://dept-info.labri.u-bordeaux.fr/~strandh/index.en.html) is going
to be in Wellington (New Zealand) for a Common Lisp meetup on Friday
16th September 2005 starting at 4pm.

We're planning to have some talks - at this stage Robert talking about
Climacs and other CLIM related topics, and me rambling about projects
I don't spend nearly enough time on). After that we'll head off to Kai
in the Bay for a meal and probably a cafe for a chat later.

Details are available at <http://clug.lisp.geek.nz>. All are welcome -
we look forward to seeing how many lisp users we can entice out of the
Wellington woodwork :)

Please contact me by email (nem <at> lisp.geek.nz) if you'd like to
attend the talks and/or the dinner, or if you've got any other
questions I can answer.

Geoff
From: ············@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Wellington Common Lisp Meetup
Geoff Cant wrote:
> Details are available at <http://clug.lisp.geek.nz>. All are welcome -
> we look forward to seeing how many lisp users we can entice out of the
> Wellington woodwork :)

Sounds great, I'll be keen to attend. :)

Chris.
--
http://radio.weblogs.com/0102385