From: Xah Lee
Subject: A Haskell a Day
A Haskell A Day: Manifesto

This is my learning notes on Haskell. I call it a-Haskell-a-day. I've
been programing since 1992, and am a top expert at the Mathematica↗
language. I've long wanted to learn Haskell. It is my habit to write
down what i'm learning. I will send out a small tip of what i have
learned every day. If you are experienced industrial programer,
especially if you also have experience in a functional language, this
group may be useful to you. I hope you will join me in learning
Haskell.

Note: this is not a tutorial. The daily notes serve best as a
motivation for your own learning processes. Links to appropriate
sections in other reliable texts will usually be included daily.

Daily tips will be gradually collected and organized at:
http://xahlee.org/haskell/haskell.html My goal is to eventually form a
example-based tutorial.

I'm running a mailing list at Yahoo.com. To see the mailing list, go
to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/haskell-a-day

yahoogroups.com

 Xah
 ···@xahlee.org
∑ http://xahlee.org/

From: ···········@consultant.com
Subject: Re: A Haskell a Day
Xah Lee schrieb:

> A Haskell A Day: Manifesto

How do you like list comprehension in Haskell?
From: RobertSzefler
Xah Lee wrote:
> A Haskell A Day: Manifesto
>
> This is my learning notes on Haskell. I call it a-Haskell-a-day. I've
> been programing since 1992, and am a top expert at the Mathematica↗
> language. I've long wanted to learn Haskell. It is my habit to write
> down what i'm learning. I will send out a small tip of what i have
> learned every day. If you are experienced industrial programer,
> especially if you also have experience in a functional language, this
> group may be useful to you. I hope you will join me in learning
> Haskell.
>
> Note: this is not a tutorial. The daily notes serve best as a
> motivation for your own learning processes. Links to appropriate
> sections in other reliable texts will usually be included daily.
>
> Daily tips will be gradually collected and organized at:
> http://xahlee.org/haskell/haskell.html My goal is to eventually form a
> example-based tutorial.
>
> I'm running a mailing list at Yahoo.com. To see the mailing list, go
> to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/haskell-a-day

> yahoogroups.com
>
>  Xah
>  ···@xahlee.org
> ∑ http://xahlee.org/

Nice reading, thanks. Could youse some layout revamping, though ;)