From: Mark Carter
Subject: ANN conmc1: Windows console functions + clisp wrapper
conmc provides a DLL and CLISP FFI wrapper to the following
console-related functions:
clrscr
gotoxy
textbackground
textcolor
wherex
wherey

CLISP example, C sources and binary DLL is provided. For more
information, including download, visit:
http://www.markcarter.me.uk/computing/freeware/conmc/conmc.htm

Windows platform is supported, and none other. Released into the Public
Domain as far as possible.

From: Sam Steingold
> * Mark Carter <··@cevinpl.arg> [2005-10-22 17:26:47 +0100]:
>
> conmc provides a DLL and CLISP FFI wrapper to the following
> console-related functions:
> clrscr
> gotoxy
> textbackground
> textcolor
> wherex
> wherey
>
> CLISP example, C sources and binary DLL is provided. For more
> information, including download, visit:
> http://www.markcarter.me.uk/computing/freeware/conmc/conmc.htm
>
> Windows platform is supported, and none other. Released into the
> Public Domain as far as possible.

are you aware of the this CLISP extension?
<http://clisp.cons.org/impnotes/screen.html>
the only thing missing (compared to your library) is color.

<http://www.jihadwatch.org/> <http://pmw.org.il/> <http://www.iris.org.il>
<http://truepeace.org> <http://www.savegushkatif.org>
Is there another word for synonym?
From: Mark Carter
Sam Steingold wrote:
>>* Mark Carter <··@cevinpl.arg> [2005-10-22 17:26:47 +0100]:
>>
>>conmc provides a DLL and CLISP FFI wrapper to the following
>>console-related functions:

> are you aware of the this CLISP extension?

Yes.

> <http://clisp.cons.org/impnotes/screen.html>
> the only thing missing (compared to your library) is color.

I originally wanted just clear-screen functionality, but realised that
cursor positioning and colouring would be very useful to me. The problem
with CLISP's screen is that it doesn't seem to play nice with REPL. It
has the concept of a window, which appears when you start using the
screen functionality, and its contents disappears when you stop using
it. I didn't want that - I wanted something that would manipulate the
console directly. Hence conmc.dll.