From: ·············@gmail.com
Subject: Snow - Lispy GUI description language
Hi folks! I'd like to know your opinion about my project, Snow
<http://alessiostalla.altervista.org/en/software/snow/index.html>.

It provides functionality similar to that of a web-based GUI but with a
Lisp-like GUI description language instead of HTML. It should provide
minimal GUI capability to programs written in any language  and running
on major OSes with little effort (i.e. implementing a Snow server in
the target language).
It's written in Java, but the latest version includes also a Lisp
server (Clisp only, for now). I'm still a newbie with Lisp, so any
(constructive) critiques and/or style warnings will be welcome.

Unfortunately, the documentation is very poor as of now. My next effort
will be to expand and update the docs till they are of some use.

Alessio