From: John Thingstad
Subject: Lisp programmers in Oslo, Norway
I am interested in starting a company doing e-business here.
Chains like Kiwi, Rema and Rimi are my targets and JIT ordering
my business. Norway has traditionally been a step behind Europe
in this. Let's change that!
Allegro CL seems a obvious parter.
If you are at all interested let me know.

From: Arthur Lemmens
Subject: Re: Lisp programmers in Oslo, Norway
John Thingstad <··············@chello.no> wrote:

> I am interested in starting a company doing e-business here.
> Chains like Kiwi, Rema and Rimi are my targets and JIT ordering
> my business. Norway has traditionally been a step behind Europe
> in this. Let's change that!
> Allegro CL seems a obvious parter.
> If you are at all interested let me know.

I don't think there's a Norwegian Lisp mailing list, but you could
try sending this to the eurolisp list:
From: Petter Gustad
"John Thingstad" <··············@chello.no> writes:

> I am interested in starting a company doing e-business here.
> Chains like Kiwi, Rema and Rimi are my targets and JIT ordering
> my business. Norway has traditionally been a step behind Europe
> in this. Let's change that!

Sounds like an idea with a large potential.

> Allegro CL seems a obvious parter.
> If you are at all interested let me know.

Maybe you should try the Norwegian Lisp newsgroup:
no.it.programmering.lisp

Petter
--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
From: David Steuber
Petter Gustad <·············@gustad.com> writes:

> no.it.programmering.lisp

Hmmm.

--
http://www.david-steuber.com/
The UnBlog: An island of conformity in a sea of quirks.
From: Espen Vestre
David Steuber <·····@david-steuber.com> writes:

> Petter Gustad <·············@gustad.com> writes:
>
> > no.it.programmering.lisp
>
> Hmmm.

Hmmm?
--
  (espen)
From: Harald Hanche-Olsen
+ Espen Vestre <·····@vestre.net>:

| David Steuber <·····@david-steuber.com> writes:
|
|> Petter Gustad <·············@gustad.com> writes:
|>
|> > no.it.programmering.lisp
|>
|> Hmmm.
|
| Hmmm?

Hmmm!

- Debating gives most of us much more psychological satisfaction
  than thinking does: but it deprives us of whatever chance there is
  of getting closer to the truth.  -- C.P. Snow
From: Duncan Harvey
Harald Hanche-Olsen <······@math.ntnu.no> wrote:

> + Espen Vestre <·····@vestre.net>:
>
> | David Steuber <·····@david-steuber.com> writes:

> |> Hmmm.
> |
> | Hmmm?
>
> Hmmm!

Norwegian, such a complex language to master.

--
Duncan Harvey
Too few parens for a smiley, anyone got a spare?
From: John Thingstad
On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 22:05:34 +0100, Duncan Harvey
<··············@abbrvtd.org.uk> wrote:

> Harald Hanche-Olsen <······@math.ntnu.no> wrote:
>
>> + Espen Vestre <·····@vestre.net>:

>> | Hmmm?
>>
>> Hmmm!
>
> Norwegian, such a complex language to master.

lol. I think what they are refering to is that noone has
posted there for two months.. Juging from the exchanges made
here I am not suprised..

From: Harald Hanche-Olsen
+ "John Thingstad" <··············@chello.no>:

> [...]
|>> |

|>> Hmmm!
|>
|> Norwegian, such a complex language to master.

Nah, just grunt and reach for the nearest drink.

| lol. I think what they are refering to is that noone has
| posted there for two months..

Three.  A discussion of the condition system near the end of August.
Still, I would expect the majority of Norwegian Lisp users to be
subscribed.

(Hmm, I am suddenly reminded of the es mailing list, which has seen no
traffic in three years.  Time to wake it from its slumber, maybe.)

From: Petter Gustad
David Steuber <·····@david-steuber.com> writes:

> Petter Gustad <·············@gustad.com> writes:
>
>> no.it.programmering.lisp
>
> Hmmm.

Maybe English and non-Norwegian speaking persons find the names of the
Norwegian newsgroups a little strange. How about :-)

no.fag.jus.it

No, it's not an anti-gay group, it's about information-technology
law...

Petter

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.