From: vishnuvyas
Subject: TBNL hanging under sbcl , is it normal behaviour?
I am using Apache/2.0.52 / mod_lisp2/1.2 / TBNL 0.8.5 (SBCL 0.9.6).
though the default TBNL page is accessible from the browser and custom
pages are working, the lisp toplevel doesn't come.

The function (tbnl:start-tbnl) doesn't seem to return (except in cases
where it suddenly comes out saying 'unable to open port 3000' and
Apache gives error 500).

Is this normal behaviour for TBNL? (because since it obviously work is
it supposed to be run like a deamon in the background with detachtty?).

Cheers
Vishnu Vyas.

From: Tolstoy
Subject: Re: TBNL hanging under sbcl , is it normal behaviour?
From: vishnuvyas
I actually enabled threads and then it works ok.

Cheers
Vishnu Vyas.