From: Jeckob
Subject: Get Text from current line
Hi,
i would like to write some code in emacs-lisp to format/align the
current line in a spec. way each time the editor jumps to the
next/other line.
i.e.
when i type:

abc xyz kfx uzr ert : ert : oiu

the editor should format it the moment i type enter or nextline (arrow
down) this way:

abc       xyz       kfx       uzr       ert       : ert       : oiu

and so on....

How can i realize this? Pls give me a hint, dont how to start !?
Thanks
From: Barry Margolin
Subject: Re: Get Text from current line
In article <························@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
 "Jeckob" <······@gmx.net> wrote:

> Hi,
> i would like to write some code in emacs-lisp to format/align the

The best place to ask questions like this is in gnu.emacs.help or
comp.emacs.

--
Barry Margolin, ······@alum.mit.edu
Arlington, MA