From: jonathon
Subject: asdf producing infinite loop
Hi all,

I have a project in cvs that I checked out to 2 computers running SBCL
0.9.3 on FreeBSD.  When I type:

* (asdf:oos 'asdf:load-op 'web-accounts)

And the one system compiles and builds and runs perfectly.  The other
gets stuck in an infinite loop loading the asd file.

I can't find the difference that one works and the other doesn't.
Actually, they both worked until I decided to get the codebase from
scratch.

Any ideas?
From: Jonathon McKitrick
Subject: Re: asdf producing infinite loop
Pascal Bourguignon wrote:
> Use: (setf *LOAD-VERBOSE* t *LOAD-PRINT* t)
>      #+clisp (setf CUSTOM:*LOAD-ECHO* t) ; perhaps something similar exists in
>                                          ; other implementations?
>      (asdf:oos 'asdf:load-op 'web-accounts)

I'll keep that in mind for next time.

It seems the problem is the clock on my laptop is ahead and so asdf
kept recursing on the files it thought should be loaded by date.  Or
something like that.  'touch web-accounts.asd' fixed it.