From: Jimka
Subject: kde kate and lisp
From: Tomas Andersson
Subject: Re: kde kate and lisp
Jimka wrote:

> has anyone used the KDE editor called Kate?  it has a "mode" called
> common-lisp.  Does anyone know what it is?  Has anyone used it?
> -jim

I've used Kate often when coding c++, java and python mostly, it's a very
nice editor. I haven't used it for Lisp though since I usually do that in
Emacs.
 Kate's support for Lisp seems to be limited to syntax highlighting and
parentesis matching as far as I've found, there is no automatic
indentation.

/TA