From: ············@gmail.com
Subject: computer programming
hello all!
if u dont mind, please
visit and register in my site
www.javaholics.tk
for java programming discussions
all other programming languages and discussions are welcome!

its a gr8 site
and a growing community
the only advantage is that its got more features
as its based on SMF(Simple Machines Forum)
with a advanced professional interface

enjoy!

remember u cant see hidden sections until you register...
and thank you!

-Prado.

From: Peter Scott
Subject: Re: computer programming
It's not a great site. The biggest and most viewed thread in the Java
Programming forum is filled entirely with spam, most of it posted by
moderators. I haven't seen any posts by people who can write coherent
English. There are no good discussions visible.

Honestly, it looks like a forum for chatty teenagers without anything
worthwhile to say. And you're spamming comp.lang.lisp in an attempt to
get us to go there? Are you mad?

I'm going to take a wild guess and assume that you're not crazy, you're
just a very inexperienced teenager with no appreciation for the finer
things in life, like spelling and grammar, or content. In time you may
learn what's necessary to make a worthwhile discussion forum. I suggest
looking at comp.lang.lisp for ideas.

-Peter
From: Steven Jones
Oddly the folks at comp.lang.c thought this very same message was ironic