From: Caligula
Subject: Scheme needs you ! (Letter of support needed for PLT project to
Taken from the Lambda site.

Financial support for our implementation and infrastructure work is running out over the next year.
 I am hoping to raise money from the National Science Foundation (NSF) with a proposal to the
infrastructure initiative. The purpose of this initiative is to help with the maintenance
 of projects that are useful in research and advanced development, but also teaching and
education. The emphasis is on the former two; the latter two are acknowledged, and I don't
think we need to worry about the latter.

So, if you have used DrScheme/MzScheme/MrEd/Web Server etc for research or
 advanced development and you don't want the project to die, could you
please send a short one-page, signed letter of support to me c/o
Eli Barzilay on some formal looking letter head please? The letter
should state what you do, where you work, and that you have used PLT Scheme
for research and advanced development. If you are so inclined, you can also
add that it is critical and what you have done with it.

For addresses, see below. Thanks! -- Matthias

P.S. Electronic signatures are okay, too, indeed they are ideal.

Matthias Felleisen
c/o Eli Barzilay
Trustee Professor
College of Computer Science
Northeastern University
Boston, MA 02115

The deadline for letters of support is 1 July 2005.
From: ···········@gmail.com
I am not doing research, but I use scheme in my work-I am planning a
rather large deployment, actually.  Does industrial use count, or
merely academic?