From: fireblade
Subject: FAVOURITE COMP.LANG.LISP  QUOTES
Sorry everybody mentioned i just find those very funny

doug wrote:
(1)if you're allergic to parenthesis ,
   i'm allergic to people allergic to paranthesis

(2)I make tests for various programming tasks , write a table
   with a passed candidates showing their  "average" and let
   the    others  decide.
   BTW Lisp  is one of the exams , and  candidates score is
___calculated using geometric mean. :)
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.lisp/browse_thread/thread/1cf0a2866faef1d0/7f3887e9260cfb0b?hl=en#7f3887e9260cfb0b

Stephen
(1)You could never know how good you are if never done Lisp before
(2)Facing the code that i sopose to maintain was a:
   "In what the hell is this written in?

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.lisp/browse_thread/thread/c01b9106064bd850/dad4cdc368c9a378?q=lispofobics&hl=en#dad4cdc368c9a378

From: ····@lycos.com
Subject: Re: FAVOURITE COMP.LANG.LISP QUOTES
fireblade wrote:
> Sorry everybody mentioned i just find those very funny
>
> doug wrote:
> (1)if you're allergic to parenthesis ,
>    i'm allergic to people allergic to paranthesis
>
> (2)I make tests for various programming tasks , write a table
>    with a passed candidates showing their  "average" and let
>    the    others  decide.
>    BTW Lisp  is one of the exams , and  candidates score is
> ___calculated using geometric mean. :)
> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.lisp/browse_thread/thread/1cf0a2866faef1d0/7f3887e9260cfb0b?hl=en#7f3887e9260cfb0b

There's nothing funny about thrashing people unaware what they've done
wrong.
From: ·············@hotmail.com
I'll quote myself :
Life is too short to live it in the cubicle.