From: David Trudgett
Subject: Emacs Lisp signature utility
For those who may be interested, and for what it's worth (it has
probably been done before), I've just posted on my website a little
Emacs Lisp utility to add a randomly chosen signature to your news or
email messages. It's at:

http://www.zeta.org.au/~wpower/dkt/programs/sig.el

Obviously, it's probably only useful if you use Emacs.

David

--

David Trudgett
http://www.zeta.org.au/~wpower/

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that
matter.

    -- Martin Luther King
From: Steven E. Harris
Subject: Re: Emacs Lisp signature utility
David Trudgett <······@zeta.org.au.nospamplease> writes:

> I've just posted on my website a little Emacs Lisp utility to add a
> randomly chosen signature to your news or email messages.

Given that you're using Gnus, why not use Posting Styles here? See the
"signature" and "signature-file" attributes in the Posting Styles
documentation.� There are lots of examples out there.

Footnotes:
� (Info-goto-node "(gnus)Posting Styles")

--
Steven E. Harris