From: Paolo Amoroso
Subject: Did TI Explorer LispMs have a tool like Symbolics Concordia?
Did the software environment of TI Explorer Lisp Machines include a
document creation tool like Symbolics Concordia for Genera?

Paolo
--
Lisp Propulsion Laboratory log - http://www.paoloamoroso.it/log

From: Christopher C. Stacy
Paolo Amoroso <·······@mclink.it> writes:

> Did the software environment of TI Explorer Lisp Machines include a
> document creation tool like Symbolics Concordia for Genera?

I am pretty sure that there wasn't anything like Concordia
anywhere else in the world (although some systems had a few
of the features from Concordia).
From: Carl Shapiro
Paolo Amoroso <·······@mclink.it> writes:

> Did the software environment of TI Explorer Lisp Machines include a
> document creation tool like Symbolics Concordia for Genera?

There was a documentation tool, but it did not resemble Concordia and
was not integrated with the rest of the system as DocEx was.
From: Paolo Amoroso
Carl Shapiro <·············@panix.com> writes:

> There was a documentation tool, but it did not resemble Concordia and
> was not integrated with the rest of the system as DocEx was.

Do you mean Visidoc?

Paolo
Recommended Common Lisp libraries/tools (see also http://clrfi.alu.org):
- ASDF/ASDF-INSTALL: system building/installation
- CL-PPCRE: regular expressions
- UFFI: Foreign Function Interface