From: Darmac
Subject: CLisp + RDNZL - Database Access
Hi, I continue searching a way to integrate clisp with some database
(other than PGSQL).

Can I use RDNZL to integrate a clisp application with some dll that do
all the SQL stuff in .net?

I'm so crazy, or this may be work?
What do you think about performance?

Thanks in advance...

From: Edi Weitz
Subject: Re: CLisp + RDNZL - Database Access
On 29 Mar 2005 07:12:23 -0800, "Darmac" <········@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can I use RDNZL to integrate a clisp application with some dll that
> do all the SQL stuff in .net?

Should be possible in theory.  But note that RDNZL support for CLISP
isn't complete (yet).  AllegroCL and LispWorks currently are the
recommended Lisp implementations for RDNZL.

Cheers,
Edi.

--

Lisp is not dead, it just smells funny.

From: Darmac
Would you explain to me what part of RDNZL is not working in CLISP?

Thanks

From: Edi Weitz
On 30 Mar 2005 07:46:48 -0800, "Darmac" <········@gmail.com> wrote:

> Would you explain to me what part of RDNZL is not working in CLISP?

  <http://weitz.de/rdnzl/#implementations>

Edi.

--

Lisp is not dead, it just smells funny.