From: Darmac
Subject: Database + CLisp
Hi, I'm working with clisp + emacs + ilisp in Windows2000.

I'm was searching the web in order to find some systema that let me
query databases using odbc. I found clsql and others, but I don't know
if it workd on clisp.

Is any system that let me do this? At least, I want to query MySL
database...

Thanks in advance.

Darío Macchi
From: Dmitriy Ivanov
Subject: Re: Database + CLisp
Hello Darmac,
"Darmac" <········@gmail.com> wrote:

D> Hi, I'm working with clisp + emacs + ilisp in Windows2000.
D>
D> I'm was searching the web in order to find some systema that let me
D> query databases using odbc. I found clsql and others, but I don't
D> know if it workd on clisp.
D>
D> Is any system that let me do this? At least, I want to query MySL
D> database...

I would give a lift to someone who could update CLisp ff-compartibility
layer for YSQL (http://lisp.ystok.ru/ysql.html).
--
Sincerely,
Dmitriy Ivanov