From: Jim Newton
Subject: linux user and developer
Has anyone read the artical in this month's Linux User
and Developer magazine (the magazine for the GNU generation)?
The artical title is "Lambda the Ultimate, Coding with Lisp".

It is a very nice article about lisp in a magazine which
traditionally has been silent on the subject of lisp.
It is pretty praising of Paul Graham and Pascal Costanza.

From: Paolo Amoroso
Subject: Re: linux user and developer
Jim Newton <·····@rdrop.com> writes:

> Has anyone read the artical in this month's Linux User
> and Developer magazine (the magazine for the GNU generation)?
> The artical title is "Lambda the Ultimate, Coding with Lisp".

Which Lisp do they cover?

Paolo
Recommended Common Lisp libraries/tools (see also http://clrfi.alu.org):
- ASDF/ASDF-INSTALL: system building/installation
- CL-PPCRE: regular expressions
- UFFI: Foreign Function Interface
From: Kent M Pitman
Jim Newton <·····@rdrop.com> writes:

> Has anyone read the artical in this month's Linux User
> and Developer magazine (the magazine for the GNU generation)?
> The artical title is "Lambda the Ultimate, Coding with Lisp".
>
> It is a very nice article about lisp in a magazine which
> traditionally has been silent on the subject of lisp.
> It is pretty praising of Paul Graham and Pascal Costanza.

Is it hardcopy only?  I couldn't find a URL through google.
From: guitarrista
There's a website, http://www.linuxuser.co.uk

The title/description is "Lambda The Ultimate
The art of Lisp, or coding as philosophy"

The bookstores here in Tulsa, Oklahoma, have issue
#45 for sale at the moment.   This article is apparently
in issue #47.