From: Newbie
Subject: Lisp web framework. KPAX and WebActions
I wonder which one is better. Or any other choice.

Isn't there anyone who explain each pros and cons ?

From: drewc
Subject: Re: Lisp web framework. KPAX and WebActions
Newbie wrote:
> I wonder which one is better. Or any other choice.
>
> Isn't there anyone who explain each pros and cons ?

i use UncommonWeb http://common-lisp.net/project/ucw/

There is also some (sparse) information on CL and web programming here

http://lisp.tech.coop/Web%20Programming

and more on UCW and continuation passing style here:

http://lisp.tech.coop/Web%2FContinuation

--
Drew Crampsie
drewc at tech dot coop
From: Marco Baringer
"Newbie" <···········@gmail.com> writes:

> I wonder which one is better. Or any other choice.
>
> Isn't there anyone who explain each pros and cons ?

conceptually they're quite similar. one uses LSP for templating
(kpax), one uses CLP (webactions), both provide session management
(though, afair, only webactions does automatic url rewriting if
cookies are not available). kpax includes a lisp prevalence mechanism
(though webactions users can just uses franz's excellent
allegrostore). if you like the kpax and webactions style i'd also
suggest looking at tbnl: http://www.weitz.de/tbnl/. if you're willing
to revitalize some old code i'd suggest walking through IMHO as well
(think apple's webobjects).

of course, what you really want is ucw
(http://common-lisp.net/project/ucw) but i'll let you figure that out
on your own.