From: Andrei Stebakov
Subject: Executing CLisp prog on Windows
Hi,

There is info in implementation note that goes like:

Associate the #P".fas" extension with c:\clisp\lisp.exe -B c:\clisp -M
c:\clisp\lispinit.mem -i %s

Could anyone give me a hand how to associate an extension with such a
construct.
I can think of creating a butch file run-clisp.bat with:
c:\clisp\lisp.exe -B c:\clisp -M c:\clisp\lispinit.mem -i %1
and associate *.lisp/*.fas with the batch file but that doesn't work.

Thanks in advance,
Andrei

From: ············@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Executing CLisp prog on Windows
You can set complex file associations in widows by:

    Control Panel -> Folder Options -> File Type -> New
    Select it and click Advanced, then click New (action)
    Place the entire string under "Application used to perform action"
including arguments.

BTW: %s is everything before the .fas while %1 is including the
extension.
From: Sam Steingold
> * Andrei Stebakov <·········@lnubb.pbz> [2005-03-09 15:43:24 -0800]:
>
> Associate the #P".fas" extension with c:\clisp\lisp.exe -B c:\clisp -M
> c:\clisp\lispinit.mem -i %s
>
> Could anyone give me a hand how to associate an extension with such a
> construct.

clisp comes with install.bat which will do that for you.

<http://www.iris.org.il> <http://pmw.org.il/> <http://www.camera.org>
<http://www.honestreporting.com> <http://www.mideasttruth.com/>
Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left.
From: Andrei Stebakov
Sam Steingold <···@gnu.org> wrote in message news:<·············@gnu.org>...
> > * Andrei Stebakov <·········@lnubb.pbz> [2005-03-09 15:43:24 -0800]:
> >
> > Associate the #P".fas" extension with c:\clisp\lisp.exe -B c:\clisp -M
> > c:\clisp\lispinit.mem -i %s
> >
> > Could anyone give me a hand how to associate an extension with such a
> > construct.
>
> clisp comes with install.bat which will do that for you.

That's true for the native CLisp. Up to now I was using the Cygwin
CLisp that didn't understand windows file paths. With native I don't
have the problem.

Thanks!
Andrew