From: Darmac
Subject: Problems with Araneida
I'm working on CLisp, with Emacs and the lsat version of Araneida.

I install everything correctly (included all the dependencies), but
when I load the example.lisp and try to access the server throw IE, it
never stop loading.

I check that the server open the port (8000).

I try to load other examples that I download form the web but with all
is the same...

Please, help me...

From: Pascal Bourguignon
Subject: Re: Problems with Araneida
"Darmac" <········@gmail.com> writes:

> I'm working on CLisp, with Emacs and the lsat version of Araneida.
>
> I install everything correctly (included all the dependencies), but
> when I load the example.lisp and try to access the server throw IE, it
> never stop loading.
>
> I check that the server open the port (8000).
>
> I try to load other examples that I download form the web but with all
> is the same...
>
> Please, help me...

IIRC, with clisp you have to use both:

(start-listening *listener*)
(araneida:host-serve-events)

And while host-serve-events runs, it does only that since there's no threads.

The rule for today:
Touch my tail, I shred your hand.
New rule tomorrow.
From: Darmac