From: kanwar sumit
Subject: Tell your Dreams to the world
From: Ulrich Hobelmann
Subject: Re: Tell your Dreams to the world
kanwar sumit wrote:
> Hi every one a new group has come up
> register your self Its FREE
> ··········@Googlegroups.com
> Tell your Dreams to the world
> Get $100 dollar ..Praises after signing

A new groove has come up in me.
My self is free.  Free to register.  But I don't have Windows...

I have a dream.
There's just me and some guy.  We're in the kitchen.  He says his name
is Kanwar.  Ok, I say.  What do you do?  I send spam for a living, he says.
I see myself take a knife and stab him repeatedly until he dies,
screaming something that sounds like "gooooaaarghhh!"  The knife "dottt"
and his body "coooommmm" hit the ground.
After signing with his blood I praise the Lord, take the $100 he had in
his pocket and leave.
I go back to my room and tell my dream to the world of Lisp.

Have a nice Sunday!