From: Kenny Tilton
Subject: Cells-Gtk finds a home?
Sired by Vasilis, who left it on Kenny's doorstep in the middle of the
night, who put it up for adoption by Peter Denno and others:

     http://common-lisp.net/project/cells-gtk/

(Thx, Peter.)

kt

--
Cells? Cello? Cells-Gtk?: http://www.common-lisp.net/project/cells/

"Doctor, I wrestled with reality for forty years, and I am happy to
state that I finally won out over it." -- Elwood P. Dowd

From: Jim Newton
Subject: Re: Cells-Gtk finds a home?
where can i find the code for the examples in the screen shots
on the web page?
http://common-lisp.net/project/cells-gtk/screenshots.html
-jim

From: Andras Simon
Jim Newton <·····@rdrop.com> writes:

> where can i find the code for the examples in the screen shots
> on the web page?

In cells-gtk/test-gtk/

Andras