From: Ashwin Rao
Subject: Socket programming using lisp
I want to sniff packets by using raw sockets.
Is there a good link related to socket programming in lisp
with pointers to implementation of raw sockets.
Regards,
Ashwin.

From: Sam Steingold
Subject: Re: Socket programming using lisp
> * Ashwin Rao <·················@tznvy.pbz> [2005-06-29 05:07:53 -0700]:
>
> I want to sniff packets by using raw sockets.
> Is there a good link related to socket programming in lisp
> with pointers to implementation of raw sockets.

clisp cvs head has a rawsock module that offers very low-level
functionality that you seem to have in mind.

<http://www.podval.org/~sds/clisp/impnotes/rawsock.html>

<http://ffii.org/> <http://www.dhimmi.com/>
<http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.jihadwatch.org/> <http://www.camera.org>
God had a deadline, so He wrote it all in Lisp.
From: GP lisper
On 29 Jun 2005 05:07:53 -0700, <·················@gmail.com> wrote:

> I want to sniff packets by using raw sockets.
> Is there a good link related to socket programming in lisp
> with pointers to implementation of raw sockets.

Consider Ngrep and it's associated lib, as FFI.

--
The LOOP construct is really neat, it's got a lot of knobs to turn!
Don't push the yellow one on the bottom.