From: Didier Verna
Subject: Re: Advice: what class for a Resume ?
alex goldman <·····@spamm.er> wrote:

- on comp.lang.lisp:

> At least half of what I saw was either crapware, or peddleware, or reware.

- on comp.text.tex:

> They all look like crapware [1], unless they require that ugly europecv by
> law now in EU.

        Hmmm, it seems that some people have just released a usenet rantware
of some sort. Or perhaps is it a usenet flameware instead ?

--
Didier Verna, ······@lrde.epita.fr, http://www.lrde.epita.fr/~didier

EPITA / LRDE, 14-16 rue Voltaire   Tel.+33 (1) 44 08 01 85
94276 Le Kremlin-Bic�tre, France   Fax.+33 (1) 53 14 59 22   ······@xemacs.org
From: Borkdude
I use the currvita package, but now I want to write a cover letter with
it. I am trying the letter package but it does not do exactly what I
want:

For example, I want to put the from-address on the left and add a
cityname to the data. Also I want to change the enclosements into a
single one (it says: Bijlagen(n), but I want it to say: bijlage).

Can someone give me advice on this?