From: rif
Subject: ILC 2005 Proceedings Available
Does anyone know if the ILC 2005 proceedings are/will be available,
either on-line or in dead-tree form, either free or for purchase?

rif

From: Carl Shapiro
Subject: Re: ILC 2005 Proceedings Available
rif <···@mit.edu> writes:

> Does anyone know if the ILC 2005 proceedings are/will be available,
> either on-line or in dead-tree form, either free or for purchase?

The ILC 2005 proceedings were distributed to every attendee in hard
copy form.  If you attended the conference, you could have walked away
with additional copies purchased at the registration desk.  There are
still a few books left over, and those will likely be put up for sale
on the conference website as soon as I get around to it (the limiting
factor being my ability to figure out how to charge for postage).
From: rif
Carl Shapiro <·············@panix.com> writes:

> rif <···@mit.edu> writes:
>
> > Does anyone know if the ILC 2005 proceedings are/will be available,
> > either on-line or in dead-tree form, either free or for purchase?
>
> The ILC 2005 proceedings were distributed to every attendee in hard
> copy form.  If you attended the conference, you could have walked away
> with additional copies purchased at the registration desk.  There are
> still a few books left over, and those will likely be put up for sale
> on the conference website as soon as I get around to it (the limiting
> factor being my ability to figure out how to charge for postage).

OK thanks.  I'd like to buy one.

rif
From: Juliusz Chroboczek
> The ILC 2005 proceedings were distributed to every attendee in hard
> copy form.

I take this to mean they will not be available online.  Any chance you
could at least put up the list of included papers?

                                        Juliusz
From: Rob Warnock
Juliusz Chroboczek  <···@pps.jussieu.fr> wrote:
+---------------
| > The ILC 2005 proceedings were distributed to every attendee in hard
| > copy form.
|
| I take this to mean they will not be available online.  Any chance you
| could at least put up the list of included papers?

See <http://www.international-lisp-conference.org/schedule.html>
and <http://www.international-lisp-conference.org/speakers.html>.
The former has the full schedule, and the latter contains abstracts
for most of the talks.

-Rob

-----
Rob Warnock			<····@rpw3.org>