From: Kevin Layer
Subject: Re: photos from ILC 2005
> http://www.franz.com/~layer/pictures/ILC2005-2/index_small.htm
> http://www.franz.com/~layer/pictures/ILC2005-4/index_small.htm

I added names to the faces.  Let me know (via mail) if I messed up a
name.

From: alex goldman
Kevin Layer wrote:

>> http://www.franz.com/~layer/pictures/ILC2005-2/index_small.htm
>> http://www.franz.com/~layer/pictures/ILC2005-4/index_small.htm
>
> I added names to the faces.  Let me know (via mail) if I messed up a
> name.

I think I noticed a pattern there. Old lispers are OK, but the new
generation is fat. God, I hope I didn't offend anyone!
From: Paul F. Dietz
alex goldman wrote:

> I think I noticed a pattern there. Old lispers are OK, but the new
> generation is fat. God, I hope I didn't offend anyone!

Maybe it's a selection effect -- the fat old lispers died?

	Paul
From: alex goldman
Paul F. Dietz wrote:

> alex goldman wrote:
>
>> I think I noticed a pattern there. Old lispers are OK, but the new
>> generation is fat. God, I hope I didn't offend anyone!
>
> Maybe it's a selection effect -- the fat old lispers died?

Or maybe they had to starve through the winter.