From: William Bland
Subject: Announce: TINA
Hi all,

It's by no means finished, but I'd be very interested in early feedback on a
little project I've been working on:

http://www.abstractnonsense.org/tina.html

The whole thing is released under the GPL license.

This is a config system, with implementations for both Java and Common Lisp.
Although not yet complete, I have to say I believe it to have some very
compelling features already.  The Lisp version is very slightly behind the Java
version - it doesn't do the fancy type-coercion stuff - but that's soon to come.

Thanks for any comments you might have.  Hope to see some of you at the ILC
tomorrow!

Best wishes,
	Bill.