From: Eric Lavigne
Subject: ICFP Contest
This contest sounds like a lot of fun (especially looking at last year
as an example, team battles with 100 AIs per team). Is anyone
interested in building a Lisp team? If not, I'll probably go solo.

http://icfpc.plt-scheme.org/

2) We get 3 days to complete the first task (almost certainly involves
submitting a computer program).
3) Two week break (gives them time to evaluate what we sent them).
4) They announce another task, similar to the first, and give us only
one day to complete the second task.

Second task is worth more points.
Brownie points for coolness and for making as few changes as possible
between the two entries (brownie points applied towards Judge's prize
only).

Cool project. Rapid prototyping and bottom-up programming. Serving in
an army of Lisp coders. All packed into a few exciting days. Any takers?
From: Bruce Hoult
Subject: Re: ICFP Contest
In article <························@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
 "Eric Lavigne" <············@gmail.com> wrote:

> Cool project. Rapid prototyping and bottom-up programming. Serving in
> an army of Lisp coders. All packed into a few exciting days. Any takers?

Sounds like fun.  But I'll be using Dylan as usual :-)

--
Bruce |  41.1670S | \  spoken |          -+-
Hoult | 174.8263E | /\ here.  | ----------O----------