From: Antonio Menezes Leitao
Subject: Looking for Java->CL examples
Hi,

I'm looking for examples of translations from Java to Common Lisp.

I would be glad to have a look at anything that was originally written
in Java and that was subsequently translated/adapted to Common Lisp.
I don't mind if it's just a small function or if it's a huge program.

So, if you have examples of (or links to) the original Java source and
to the Common Lisp program that was derived from it and you don't mind
sharing them send me a email with that information.

Thanks in advance,

Ant�nio Leit�o.

From: Eric Lavigne
Subject: Re: Looking for Java->CL examples
> I'm looking for examples of translations from Java to Common Lisp.

Here you will find a variety of problems, each of which is solved in a
variety of different languages. Java and CL are both represented (Lisp
CMUCL is CL).

shootout.alioth.debian.org
From: Larry Clapp
In article <··············@gia.ist.utl.pt>, Antonio Menezes Leitao wrote:
> I'm looking for examples of translations from Java to Common Lisp.
>
> I would be glad to have a look at anything that was originally
> written in Java and that was subsequently translated/adapted to
> Common Lisp.  I don't mind if it's just a small function or if it's
> a huge program.
>
> So, if you have examples of (or links to) the original Java source
> and to the Common Lisp program that was derived from it and you
> don't mind sharing them send me a email with that information.

http://theclapp.blog-city.com/read/javaandorlisp.htm

HTH.

-- Larry
From: ···············@yahoo.com
Hi, Antonio.  Compare Sheafhom 2.0 (Java) and Sheafhom 2.1 (ANSI CL) at
http://www.geocities.com/mmcconnell17704/math.html

At ILC 2005, I'm going to make Sheafhom 2.1 drive a GUI window written
in Linj.  (For those who don't know, Linj is the OP's Lisp-like
language that compiles to Java source code.)  I'll use Allegro's
jlinker for the Lisp-Java connection.