From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: Jabberwocky
Anyone using it around here?  Had to go back to 2003 to see a
significant number of posts.

Brandon Van Every           Seattle, WA

When no one else sells courage, supply and demand take hold.

From: Andreas Thiele
Subject: Re: Jabberwocky
"Brandon J. Van Every" <·····················@mycompanyname.com> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ·················@eskinews.eskimo.com...
> Anyone using it around here?  Had to go back to 2003 to see a
> significant number of posts.
>
> --
> Cheers,                     www.indiegamedesign.com
> Brandon Van Every           Seattle, WA
>
> When no one else sells courage, supply and demand take hold.

I used it a while back together with clisp. Although a bit slow I liked it.
Both versions available had a bug. They wrote an increasing config file (at
least on Windows). A workaround was deleting this file from time to time. I
don't remember the file. If you're interested I can have a look.

Andreas
From: Joel Ray Holveck
> Anyone using it around here?  Had to go back to 2003 to see a
> significant number of posts.

I used it, and decided I was too attached to Emacs to use anything
else.  Its big benefit for me was the single-stepper, and if that
becomes a bigger need than it presently is, I've got a single-stepper
for SLIME started.

joelh