From: Jim White
Subject: ILC 2005 Registration?
Hello Lispfolk.

I registered for the International Lisp Conference 2005 with the lodging
option last week (on the deadline naturally, Wednesday 6/1) using the
online form.  I've got the PayPal receipt of course but no confirmation
from the organizing commitee.  I sent email to the contact address
provided last Friday but received no reply.

Anyone know how I can find out that they have my registration?  I
realize they're probably overloaded but not having a confirmation is
making me nervous.

Thanks!

Jim White

From: Carl Shapiro
Subject: Re: ILC 2005 Registration?
Jim White <···@pagesmiths.com> writes:

> I registered for the International Lisp Conference 2005 with the
> lodging option last week (on the deadline naturally, Wednesday 6/1)
> using the online form.  I've got the PayPal receipt of course but no
> confirmation from the organizing commitee.  I sent email to the
> contact address provided last Friday but received no reply.
>
> Anyone know how I can find out that they have my registration?  I
> realize they're probably overloaded but not having a confirmation is
> making me nervous.

Please send a message to ··························@alu.org with this
information.
From: Jim
Carl Shapiro wrote:

> Jim White <···@pagesmiths.com> writes:
>

>>I registered for the International Lisp Conference 2005 with the
>>lodging option last week (on the deadline naturally, Wednesday 6/1)
>>using the online form.  I've got the PayPal receipt of course but no
>>confirmation from the organizing commitee.  I sent email to the
>>contact address provided last Friday but received no reply.
>>
>>Anyone know how I can find out that they have my registration?  I
>>realize they're probably overloaded but not having a confirmation is
>>making me nervous.
>

> Please send a message to ··························@alu.org with this
> information.

As I said, I did that already and have had no reply.  I was hoping to
hear from someone who knew the story or a more direct contact.

Thanks

Jim