From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: open source game developers here?
I thought I'd take the pulse of open source game developers around
here.  Any present?  I'm particularly interested in OpenGL related
stuff.  Less so about SDL, although I wouldn't mind looking at an
example of a working Common Lisp project using SDL.

Brandon Van Every           Seattle, WA

"The pioneer is the one with the arrows in his back."
                          - anonymous entrepreneur

From: Paolo Amoroso
Subject: Re: open source game developers here?
"Brandon J. Van Every" <·····················@mycompanyname.com> writes:

> I thought I'd take the pulse of open source game developers around
> here.  Any present?  I'm particularly interested in OpenGL related

You may check this blog:

  Musings of a Rogue Malcontent - A Game Development weblog
  http://www.ptarmigangames.com/malcontent/

However, I don't know whether the author works on open source or not.

Paolo
Recommended Common Lisp libraries/tools (see also http://clrfi.alu.org):
- ASDF/ASDF-INSTALL: system building/installation
- CL-PPCRE: regular expressions
- UFFI: Foreign Function Interface
From: Paolo Amoroso
Paolo Amoroso <·······@mclink.it> writes:

> You may check this blog:
>

>   Musings of a Rogue Malcontent - A Game Development weblog
>   http://www.ptarmigangames.com/malcontent/

I forgot to mention that it is also aggregated by Planet Lisp:

  http://planet.lisp.org