From: Andrejchikov
Subject: Enciphering of files in casual bytes
The method of enciphering of files in casual bytes is invented and
realized as the computer program. Each byte of a file of the user is
replaced with casual byte from the set numbering from above 10 in
degree one million of elements.
Any mathematical methods cannot calculate concrete value of casual
byte.
If was differently all lotteries for a long time would be ruined.
This method of enciphering is limiting. It means, that all existing
methods of enciphering are realized within the framework of our method.
If this message will seem to someone improbable we ask to recollect the
known statement of times of scientific and technical revolution.
According to the theory the may-bug cannot fly, however the may-bug of
the theory does not know and consequently flies.
It means, that conclusions about incredibility of the message are based
on out-of-date concepts and incomplete laws.
Details by inquiry. The author - Andrejchikov Nikolay Iosifovich. The
address: Russia, 424033, Ioshkar-Ola, street Eshkinina, the house 6, an
apartment 89, phone (8362)-211272, Email: ·······@mari-el.ru
················@yandex.ru
From: Harald Hanche-Olsen
Subject: Re: Enciphering of files in casual bytes
+ "Andrejchikov" <·······@mari-el.ru>:

| According to the theory the may-bug cannot fly, however the may-bug
| of the theory does not know and consequently flies.

Wasn't that the bumblebee?

I am pretty sure I saw an article in Physics Today, maybe ten or
fifteen years ago, in which the authors had tracked down the origin of
the "bumblebees cannot fly (in theory)" myth.  The article referenced
above is pretty much consistent with what I can remember from that
Physics Today piece.

- Debating gives most of us much more psychological satisfaction
  than thinking does: but it deprives us of whatever chance there is
  of getting closer to the truth.  -- C.P. Snow