From: Sir, It's Just Me
Subject: Anti-spam list/paging Robert Maas
Sorry if this is a bit off topic.  I originally posted this message in a
Joel on Software forum and was tipped off to try and contact Robert Maas
in this newsgroup as this query may be of interest to him (and hopefully
others).  Thanks.

Peter O'Reilly

peter_mma at
yahoo
dot com

---

I'm interested in knowing of any websites that provide an easy file
dump/downloadable list of domains and email addresses of spammers.

A few years back I was successful finding such, but not of late the few
moments I spent using Google.  I currently have a list of about 14,000
domains and email addresses.

This is for an anti-spam utility I wrote for Microsoft Outlook, for
personal use.  It's nothing terribly fancy.

Basically, if the address is in my contacts or in a list of acceptable
domains, the email stays put in my inbox.  For others which I have no
record of, they get routed to a "bulk mail" folder, with one exception.

Ones that are in my Access database, the list of 14k, do not pass go and
collect $200.  They are immediately routed to the deleted items folder.

This utility works quite well.  I'd like it to work better offloading
more bulk mail to the deleted items folder.

Any links provided would be greatly appreciated.  (No screen scraping,
please. I just want to easily import a text file into a Microsoft Access
database).

Thanks a bunch.