From: Thomas Burl
Subject: ISP Provider International Affiliate Business Opportunity
               International Affiliate Business Opportunity

You may be paying for your Internet Access now, and now we have a solution that provides for your Internet needs and those of everyone you know with a superior solution to those you may have seen advertised repetitively on T.V.

You don't pay extra and yet we combine High-Speed Internet Access with a SUPER-HOT Business that enables you and all to build residual (lifetime) income from growth in our Internet Services!  It's a NO-BRAINER!

This business is EASY-FUN-SIMPLE! And those are the ingredients for success here!  Our branding says what we do in two simple words and will catch on with everyone you know... "SWITCH ISP"

http://www.switchisp.com/burlbir977

Thomas Burl
Vice President
BOCS INC.
·········@yahoo.com
http://www.switchisp.com/burlbir977

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20050725083310O2s4TiG0