From: Laurence Kramer
Subject: Job: Research Programmer, Lisp/AI, CMU
Job: Research Programmer, Lisp/AI, CMU

We have an immediate job opening for someone interested
in doing software development and maintenance in a research
setting.  We strongly prefer candidates with experience in
Lisp, but will consider people with a good CS background
and little Lisp experience but with a desire to learn.

This position provides the opportunity for someone just out
of college or with a few years of experience to get involved
with exciting research projects, and in particular to immerse
yourself fully in a large Lisp software system, learn it,
modify it, fix it, and take ownership of it.

The position is full time, and requires that you either live
in or relocate to the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area.  You can
look forward to a challenging, but flexible work environment.

For more information on our lab (ICLL, Carnegie Mellon University),
see:  http://www.ozone.ri.cmu.edu/

For a formal job description, log on to:
http://hr.web.cmu.edu/prospective/ and search on Job 1617.

Email me with questions and/or your resume:

·······@cs.cmu.edu
Larry Kramer
Associate Director
Intelligent Coordination and Logistics Laboratory
The Robotics Institute, Carnegie Mellon University